Trail bike riding is a rapidly growing and legitimate recreational activity enjoyed by many thousands of Western Australians. Unfortunately, the growing popularity of the activity is increasingly bringing it into conflict with environmental and residential interests and other trail users.
Trail Bike Management Australia tackles the complex issue of resolving trail bike conflicts. The company provides professional services to all trail bike related stakeholders including local government authorities, state government departments, landowners, clubs and the motorcycle industry.
Our objectives are to achieve significant positive change in the provision of long term sustainable facilities for trail bike riders whilst seeing a significant and positive reduction in the incidence of socially and environmentally undesirable behaviour and a reduction in fatalities and injuries.
TBMA prides itself on developing pragmatic and sustainable solutions that work in the real world.
Pragmatic, sustainable trail bike solutions
- Recreational strategic planning
- Off-road vehicle land planning
- Trails and area planning & design
- Off-road vehicle management planning
- ORV risk management and risk mitigation
- Communications & marketing for ORV industries
- ORV community education strategies & campaigns
- Public speaking, presentations and media